EARNING GOD’S TRUST
- Trust in God is not automatically given but must be earned through faithful service and obedience.
- God’s trust can be rebuilt even if it has been lost through repentance and a genuine desire to change
- Trust is developed through experiences and actions that align with God’s will
- Placing God’s word first and obeying His voice consistently are ways to gain His trust.
- Servanthood and faithful commitment are important in earning God’s trust, as God trusts His servants above His sons.
Luke 12:42–44 (KJV) And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season? 43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. 44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.
A. God’s trust can be earned
B. God’s trust can be rebuilt when it has been lost
C. God judges us by our actions because our actions show what is in our heart
D. Trust is built by doing God’s will regardless of our options
E. Trust is built by being faithful with the tasks God assigns to us
F. When we place God’s Word first in our lives, we gain trust with God
G. When we obey the voice of God consistently, we gain the trust of God
H. When we make a decision to be someone God can depend on, we gain God’s trust
I. Servanthood is one way to earn the trust of God
J. God can measure how trustworthy you are by how you serve Him
K. God trusts His servants above His sons