TRUSTED WITH GOD’S ASSIGNMENT
- Pastor Bryant Bell begins the show by welcoming his audience and reminding them of God’s love and presence.
- He encourages his audience to give God praise, even during difficult times, as God is always on their side.
- Pastor Bell then introduces his topic for the day, which is about being trusted with God’s assignment, based on 1 Chronicles 22:7-8.
- He emphasizes the importance of having God’s trust, which gives favor with God and allows for greater opportunities.
- Throughout the show, Pastor Bell gives examples of people in the Bible, such as Noah and Moses, who were trusted by God and given important assignments.
1 Chronicles 22:7–8 (KJV) And David said to Solomon, My son, as for me, it was in my mind to build an house unto the name of the LORD my God: 8 But the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Thou hast shed blood abundantly, and hast made great wars: thou shalt not build an house unto my name, because thou hast shed much blood upon the earth in my sight.
A. One of the greatest things you can have in this life is the trust of God
B. The trust of God brings God’s favor
C. The trust of God propels you into active service for The LORD
D. God is looking for people to whom He can assign his projects
E. God has plenty of work, but very few people He can trust to do the work
F. Some people cannot be trusted because they will place their own interest above God’s
G. Some people cannot be trusted because they cannot handle authority that comes with God’s assignments
H. Some people cannot be trusted because they lack the discipline to stay within God’s parameters
I. God could not trust David with His special assignment because David placed his own interest above God’s; David could not handle authority; and David did not stay within God’s parameters
J. Believers who want to be trusted with God’s assignments must learn to put Him and His interest first in every area of life